*At the end of your chosen contract period, 3 or 12 month, your membership will automatically be prolonged with a monthly memberships (law). You can also save money by choosing a new contract period.
**Using our cancellation form at the reception or by sending an email to email@example.com (see contact conditions).
Health membership services include:
- Health check-up with personal Cardio Evaluation every 10-12 weeks.
- Same for your Personal Strength program.
- Creation of your 10 weeks Individual Cardio and 10 weeks Strength Training program.
- Full explanation of your test results, changes and new activity planning.
- Body composition measurements, analyses and explication every 2 weeks.
- Manage your group-class reservations 24/7 over our website/internet with your smartphone or computer up to 3 weeks ahead.
- Online access to your membership status, payment history and class reservations.
Priority coaching packages:
Your personal evaluations will give a good indication how fit/healthy your body and its functions are.
According these data we advice you the best training possibilities for the coming 10 weeks.
- Health Plan: your Fit level is between 1 and 3
- Fit Plan: your Fit level is 4 or 5
- Sports Plan: Your fit level is 6 or 7
- Weight Control Plan: any fit level can start this plan. But as you probably will already know, most overweight clients have not a topfit body. But sure we can integrate each fit level in this intensive structured health program.
Membership contract conditions and payment
You can start your all-inclusive membership any day in the month.
At your start the remaining days in the starting month will be calculated as start month = month 0.
The next full month after your starting month will be the first month of your chosen membership (3 or 12 months).
The remaining days in the Start month + Chipcard deposit + the next calendar month will be charged at first visit.
All payments can be done with a Bancomat card or cash. We don’t use domicile. We can accept VISA credit cards. Your membership payment is due each first visit in the new month or earlier, always at the reception.